Kona Cafe Breakfast Hours is one of the best table service restaurants in Walt Disney World’s Polynesian village resort. Kona Café is especially known for its amazing breakfast menu. The Café which is located on the second floor of the Polynesian gives you a pleasant and comfortable place. Since it provides good service and the best food, one could feel like a home town restaurant.
Popular dishes of Kona Café are Tonga Toast, Desserts, Fresh Kona Press Coffee, Chicken Wings, and Honey Coriander. Kona Café serves food with an American- Asian style. The distinction Kona Café shop is highly skilled in preparing Tonga Toast which is the oldest food of Walt Disney.
Also Read: Corner Bakery Breakfast Hours
Breakfast Serving Hours
The breakfast serving time of Kona Café is from 7.30 to 11.00 am where you can get the entire traditional food items. Reservations for breakfast are also practiced. People who come after 8.00 am should have been reserved for the table in advance only then they will get a table for dining.
Kona Cafe Menu – Breakfast
- French Toast ($13.00)
- Ham and Cheese Omelette ($15.00)
- Loco Moco ($12.00)
- Macadamia Nut Pancakes ($14.00)
- Plant-based Loco Moco ($12.00)
- Polynesian Egg Platter ($16.00)
- Seven Seas Samoan ($14.00)
- Spice- rubbed Salmon plate ($16.00)
- Tonga Toast ($16.00)
- Tropical Fruit Plate ($10.00)
- Two Eggs – Any Style ($14.00)
- Freshly Brewed Joffrey’s Coffee™ ($9.50)
- Lilikoi Juice ($6.50)
- Lilikoi Mimosa ($13.00)
- Mega-Berry Smoothie ($6.00)
- Polynesian Red Eye ($9.50)
- Wasabi Bloody Mary ($13.00)
- Bacon, Pork Sausage Ham, or Spiced Ham($5.00)
- Creamy Grits with Smoked Gouda ($6.00)
- Fresh Fruit Cup ($5.50)
- Steel-cut oatmeal with Apples ($7.00)
- Scrambled Eggs ($8.00)
- Oatmeal with Dried Cranberries ($6.00)
- Mickey-shaped Pancakes ($8.00)
- Minnie’s French Toast ($8.00)
- Fruit Cup
- Yogurt with Strawberries
- Breakfast Potatoes
Specialty Character Drink ($8.00)
- Plant-based Eggs
- Plant-based Sausage
- Coconut Milk
- Pico de Gallo
- Hawaiian Kona Maragogype Press Pot
- Freshly Brewed Coffee
- Caffe Latte
- Café Mocha
- Assorted Juices(orange, Apple, Cranberry, Grapefruit, Tomato, or Pineapple)
- Specialty Character Drink
- Liliko’ i Juice
- Mega-Berry Smoothie
- LiliKo’i Mimosa
- Wasabi Bloody Mary
- Bloody Mary Flight
- Polynesian Red Eye
Other offers of Kona Cafe:
Kona Café also provides lunch between 12.00 pm and 2.55 pm, and dinner between 5.00 pm and 9.45 pm. Kona Café provides lunch with Sandwiches as a main dish but for lunch, you need not reserve for dining as it is less busy than breakfast timing.
Dinner is provided with an outstanding menu. Advanced reservations are recommended for dining as many people visit in the nights.
Following Kona Café, you can also find Kona Island Sushi Bare where you can get Sushi, Sashimi California Roll, and Tempura.
Similar Post: Steak and Shake Breakfast Hours
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the signature dish of Kona Cafe?
The Signature Dish of Kona Café is the Tonga Toast which is the banana-stuffed French toast rolled in cinnamon sugar.
2. Does Kona Café serve Desserts?
Kona Café serves outstanding and yummy desserts like Caramel-banana crème Brulee, White chocolate cheesecake, Coconut cream Kiki Tart, Apple Stack, Chocolate Fondu, and Kona Kone.
3. Do you need reservations for breakfast in Kona Cafe?
Reservations for having breakfast is strongly recommended for the people who come after 8.00 am.
4. What time does Kona café serve breakfast?
Kona Café serves breakfast between 7.30 am and 11.00 am. Kona Café is well known for its delightful breakfast.
5. Is Kona Cafe Quick service?
Kona Cafe is actually a table service restaurant in Walt Disney World’s Polynesian Village Resort. It joins in the Disney Dining plan and also agrees on the Tables in Wonderland card for a 20% discount. Kona Cafe is the best one on the Disney Dining Plan for both lunch and dinner.
5. Is Tonga Toast available for the entire day?
No, Tonga Toast is served only in the breakfast timing and it is worth eating.